Monday, February 2, 2009

Hard Style, High Density... The Aftermath

I thought the workshop I did at the Harris Academy this past weekend was fun, but evidently the initial reviews are rockin'!

The best moment of the whole seminar was working with a Marine who injured his back on deployment. Just by implementing the basics of proper Hard Style with an MVC, I had him return to doing the swings that had irritated his back and asked him how his back felt afterwards. His reply was as priceless as the Mastercard commercials - "Bulletproof!"

Read about it here: http://www.royharris.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6911

Wow... I'm flattered! Now to get back to practicing my Press and my Korean. "Hanguk Hard Style" is coming up soon...

2 comments:

Spencer said...

Korean Hardstyle? Do tell, Doc.

Unknown said...

It's where we'll be rewarding the people who pass the ROP with a Korean BBQ dinner and throw rotting kimchee at the people who keep doing the Turkish Get-Up improperly. :-D

Actually, I've got an invitation to teach in Seoul next month, so we've gotta iron out the details soon and get cracking.