Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Oh, Squealieeeeeee!


As a guy who used to condition his fists by punching the hell out of very hard things (like steel plates) years ago, I couldn't help but to read & re-post this. It makes me wonder about the possibilities for people complaining about their hands after the RKC snatch test.....

BERLIN (Reuters) - Vitali Klitschko used his son's wet nappies to keep his fists from swelling up after winning his WBC heavyweight title bout against Nigeria's Samuel Peter, the Ukrainian told a German newspaper Tuesday.

Klitschko said he wrapped them around his hands and it helped him recover.

"Baby wee is good because it's pure, doesn't contain toxins and doesn't smell," the 37-year old boxer told Bild after he won back the WBC title Saturday.

"I wrap nappies filled with my three-year-old son Max's wee around my fists," he said, adding he got the idea from his grandmother. "The nappies hold the liquid and the swelling stays down."

Klitschko said Peter should try the nappy trick as well.

(Reporting by Josie Cox, editing by Alan Baldwin)

2 comments:

Authentic Strength Training said...

my wee is impure. It is 0450 hours and this is how I start my day. Thanks Doc, time to forward march.

W2

Unknown said...

Brother, after last night, I'm sure mine's just downright Canadian.

0800 and been up since 0415 today. I guess Chief Instructor would say, "Unwinding is for sissies." Oooraaah!!!