Sunday, March 16, 2008

The Kettlebell Whirlwind Gains Speed!


I think we've started something...

Scotland's been a blast thanks to Rannoch Donald, RKC, and there'll be another post in the coming days about what I've been up to here. But as I've got just a few hours before I hop on a plane to Gatwick, then Dallas, then finally back to LA, it looks like my travel plans have suddenly gotten REALLY interesting.

My next two trips were going to be to New Zealand with my family (to teach KBs & martial arts also) and then St. Paul, MN for the April '08 RKC. Due to a personal promise and a friendship I've made over here in Edinburgh, I agreed to head off to the Danish RKC in Copenhagen at the beginning of May. Pavel just invited me to come to the Hungary RKC as a Team Leader, so that's on my radar as well.

I never imagined having this many opportunities to travel, and I never dreamed I'd be part of an organization with leadership that I respect so much.

Life's good. :) More coming soon! Time for a quick nap.

4 comments:

Chris said...

Mark

I really enjoyed the Edinburgh workshop yesterday - very useful and well taught. Hope you have a good journey home.

Chris

BJ Bliffert said...

You're a busy guy.

Kori and I wish you continued success and look forward to seeing you in April.

Unknown said...

Chris, thank you for coming to Edinburgh, and I'm glad you had a good time. Rannoch & I are organising 2 more workshops for this year, so you'll get the full RKC package by the end of 2008!

BJ, it'll be good to see you & Kori again. Courtney sends you guys her love.

Chris said...

Thanks Mark - I'm looking forward to future workshops