Monday, February 18, 2008

We're going to SCOTLAND!!!


KBLA is off to make its mark on the shores of Scotland! That's right, folks... Scotland!

Scotland's one & only RKC, Rannoch Donald, has invited me to teach workshops with him in Edinburgh & Glasgow on March 15th & 16th, and I'm looking forward to this trip with GREAT anticipation. Check out his Kettlebells Scotland website for more information or to register!

Get in on it while you can, and if you're stuck somewhere other than the UK, tell your British/Scottish/Irish/European friends about the workshops. They'll get some of the finest training around with the ultimate fitness tool!

Slainte!

3 comments:

Franz Snideman said...

Awesome Mark! Kick some serious butt over there bro!

I am off to Phoenix today and I am proudle wearing my new Kettlebells Los Angeles T-shirt :)

Unknown said...

You'd better take a pic in that shirt for me, Brother! ;-)

Have a safe, productive trip and a speedy return!

Much love to the Snideman family from the Chengs!

Franz Snideman said...

You got it brother! I will have on the Blog soon!

Much to you and your family Mark!!!

See you in August at the UCLA RKC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!