*Has pain been pissing you off?
*Has your training plateaued?
*Do you want more out of your life, your training, your movement, and your quality of life?
I'll PERSONALLY be teaching down in San Clemente next weekend at the elite studio of Valerie Waldron, RKC.
To register, please click here! - https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=YHYMDQPWL8ARL
For the USMC stationed at Camp Pendleton, it'll stay at $50 regardless of when you register. Please use THIS link - https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=B2JJ8XAY2CPDS
If you're with USMC 1st ANGLICO, e-mail me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for an even better registration special.
Some of the concepts we will cover are:
- Foot mechanics: Is your foot killing the rest of your body?
- Hip mobility: The hip is a bad neighbor!
- The Hard Style Lock: The importance of tactile cueing in effective instruction
- Breath & the Neck: The gateway to internal work and external structure
- Primitive Patterns: I've fallen & I can't get up!
- Lats: Reflexive Shoulder Stability
- Half-Kneeling & Back Pain: Are your Quads punishing your back?
- Goblet Squat: Reversing the damage of desk jockey life!
It's open to the public, and it'll be on Saturday, August 7th from 12-4pm.
KETTLEBELL & PERSONAL TRAINING STUDIO
154 Avenida Victoria
San Clemente, CA 92672
SEE YOU THERE!