Sunday, November 4, 2007

Thanksgiving

I'm not the most patient guy on Earth, so let's just get the Thanksgiving thing with over NOW, and here's how we'll do it...

In SoCal, after all of the fires and insanity we've just gone through, ANY firefighter (whether actively serving or retired) or their immediate family members can train with me at KBLA's Sunday class free of charge for the month of November. Just show some ID, and we'll be glad to extend the offer to you!

What the hell... Let's take it a little further......

I will do a 2-hour kettlebell training workshop for any fire department in the SoCal area that would like one COMPLETELY free of charge this month. All you have to do is drop me a line at kettlebells.losangeles@yahoo.com

Firefighters put it on the line for us all the time. Now I'm going to give them & their families a chance to take a little back.

Respectfully & gratefully,
Dr. Mark Cheng, RKC II

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a tremendous gesture. I hope lots of them are lucky enough to take you up on your offer.

Slainte

Rannoch

Rannoch Donald said...

Just noticed your link on the page! Thanks for that, much appreciated.

Rannoch